Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Women Have To BREAK Down Doors!

This blog post was worth a repost! As a female director, I seek for more opportunities to express myself and my viewpoints creatively.  But the truth is, there aren't many given to women!  What does this mean for me you ask? This means I have to BREAK DOWN DOORS TO GET THROUGH.  I will kick them in, climb through windows and event open some doors and walk on through.  But, I'm getting through! 

"There is no lack of female directors. Repeat after me: THERE IS NO LACK OF FEMALE DIRECTORS. But there is a huge lack of people willing to give female directors opportunities. I swear, if anyone near me even so much as whispers the sentence "Women probably don't want to direct," my fist will fly as a reflex action."

READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE: 
By Lexi Alexander | Indiewire

http://www.indiewire.com/article/no-more-excuses-hollywood-needs-to-hire-more-female-directors?utm_s



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List