Friday, July 19, 2013

TV Prep Time (or Here Are Some Helpful Links About Scheduling Your Viewing) by JEN

I am preparing for mid year auditioning!  Along with my REbranding of self image and all.  I am also seeking to take on camera classes.  I need to REbuff with my REbranding!  I need REfresh all my techniques.  It's just needed!  With that said, I have begin doing research on all the shows that I am interested in.  I'm loving Orange is the New Black!  Have you watched it? 

With that said, I thought this blog was interesting and worth a read.  Certainly can help with research for your future auditions!


I hope that for all of you actors, this helps you get more prepared for the fall tv season!


tv-prep-time-For actors trying to do your research

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List