Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The New Suzy's DREAMGIRL and an excerpt from my book....STAY TUNED.

Boy was I shocked to see a blog today from Suzy Black's Dreamgirl blog (sexy lingerie for the Christian married woman) with a pic of my face on it! It totally surprised me!  But, The New Suzy is full of sexy surprises so I should have seen it coming!

 So... I am sharing with you and announcing at the same time..."I am coming out with a relationship book!  AHHHH!!!!  That's right! I said it, a relationship book.  I wouldn't call myself a relationship guru, well...maybe I would...but, I know I have sure been through enough ups and downs to know a few things.  And, what I haven't gone through, I have plenty of friends both men and women, who have gone through hell, and I was there to help them during their crisis and back to earth!  lol.

#TheyALLComeBack, my book is all about break-ups, the dating game, and how to keep a relationship TURNT UP!  Lol.

I guess now the cat's out of the bag!

Oh, and "STAY TUNED!"  I just might need your input!

Check out the DREAMGIRL blog and an excerpt (TIP) from my book titled "Just Because."

SUZY BLACK - DREAM GIRL - "Just Because"



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List